Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chicken Sandwich with Avocado

I love nothing more than a quick lunch to tide me over to dinner so I thought I'd try this sandwich the other day and boy was it good!



Here's what you'll need to do:
Get a chicken breast and season with rotisserie seasoning. You can get this at almost any grocery store. Season with salt and pepper as well.
Get a pan and heat about 2tbsp olive oil and brown the chicken and cook all the way through. Once it's cooked, let it rest for about 5 minutes and then carve into thin pieces or leave whole. Up to you on this one!
Get an avocado and mash it up with about 1tbsp mayonnaise and spread it on your bread pieces. EAT AND ENJOY!

The first time I made this, I used sour cream and just cut slices of avocado but mixing with mayonnaise like a glue was so much better, and easier to eat. I also added some lemon juice, just a squeeze, and that was good too! 





No comments:

Post a Comment